Parent Teacher Association
Who are the St Nicholas PTA?
The St Nicholas PTA are a group of friendly and enthusiastic parents who work together to raise valuable funds for the school. All parents and teachers of St Nicholas are automatically a member of the PTA and everyone is welcome to get involved.
The Current Committee
Kevin Bould - (Years R, 2 Dad) - Chair
Jessica Stag - (Year 1 Mum) - Vice Chair
Claire Philpot - (Year 3 Mum) - Treasurer
Chloe-May Cuthill - (Year R Mum) - Secretary
Cheryl Harman -(Year 6 and Thamesmead Mum) - Trustee
Natalie White -(Years 1, 4,6 Mum) - Trustee
What do the St Nicholas PTA do?
The St Nicholas PTA organise fundraising activities and events throughout the school year to help the school provide ‘extras’ for the children. These events include a School Disco, a Christmas Fair, a Quiz Night, Mufti Day, Rag Bag, T-Towels and Bounce-a-thon and we also have various Tea and Cake sales and Raffles and our biggest fund raising event of the year is the Summer Fair.
How is the money raised spent?
Over recent years we have raised money for a wide variety of projects including:
- Friendship Garden
- Wooden Gazebo
- Brightly coloured playground markings
- Sound system improvements in the Main Hall - new sound deck and hanging microphones for the Main Stage
- Refurbishment of the Quad Area including teepee and picnic tables
- Wooden Climber
- New gym equipment for the Main Hall
- Forest School and Log Building resources
Everyone is welcome to come along to our meetings:
to find out what events we are planning
- Suggest new ideas
- Have a say in how the money should be allocated
We love meeting new people and hearing new ideas. It’s a great way of making new friends and learning more about the school, whilst raising funds for the children.
Parents are welcome to give as much or as little time as they want whether it’s:
- Helping for an hour at the Summer Fair or at a School Disco
- Doing some baking for a cake sale
Any help is welcome and greatly appreciated.
For more information please email: email@example.com
PTA Funded Climber