Care Club Leader
To provide a care facility at the beginning or end of a school day where children can feel safe and happy, in compliance with the school vision, aims, policies and procedures agreed by the Governing Body.
- To care for the children and to meet their varying needs, ensuring that they all feel valued, happy and safe.
- To understand and comply with school policies and procedures relating to safeguarding including Child Protection, Behaviour, Health and Safety, Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions, Special Educational Needs and Disability, Attendance and Data Protection.
- To communicate effectively between parents and school staff enabling the best possible welfare of each child.
- To ensure that registers are completed and that unexplained absences are immediately followed up with the Care Club Supervisor / Manager.
- To prepare activities and resources for the session providing a range to meet different interests, including some calm space for those wish to rest.
- To facilitate activities as directed by the Care Club Supervisor.
- To encourage positive and respectful relationships enabling children to play individually or in groups.
- To providing personal care in dealing with accidents and sickness.
- To ensure tidy and safe storage of resources, catering supplies and children’s property e.g. coats and book bags.
- To prepare snacks and drinks as directed by the Care Club Supervisor. (PM Only)
- To undertake other reasonable duties, as requested by the Care Club Supervisor.
- To participate in training as required.
Salary & Benefits
2.45pm to 6pm Monday to Friday, Term time + 1 INSET day
Flexibility on actual days will be considered
Opportunity for extra hours in the mornings 7.30am to 8.30am
Surrey Pay Grade 3
Full time equivalent - £21,269
Actual salary based on hours of work - £8,090 per annum
St Nicholas CE Primary School
Manor Farm Avenue
Deadline and how to apply
Interviews: When suitable
Start Date: ASAP
Please apply by filling in the LDBS Application form above and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references and a Disclosure and Barred Service (DBS) Enhanced Certificate.
Job reference: Care Club Supervisor-24